Highlights 2016 - review
Welcome to the Knappenwelt
The Gurgltal and the surrounding valleys of the Tyrolean highlands used to be one of the most important mining areas in central Europe.
The Knappenwelt – A destination for young and old. In the Knappenwelt we highlight the process of separating the ore from the mined stone. You will see how this was achieved on our real life 16th century models.
In 2008 the Gurgltal’s healer was found in the town part of Strad. Archeological speaking it was one of the most impressive finds of the last decade. The remains of a 40-year-old woman who lived during the Thirty Years’ War (1618-1648) were found and are now on display in the house of the healer.
- 26/08"Erlebnisabend mit Neuzeitlichen Heilweisen" learn something about alternative healing methods. Start 5 o'clock.
- 14/08Bier & Bapf! Our Starkenberger beer event!
- 15/07Open air theatre premiere of "Lapislazuli", starting at 20.30.
- 22/05Discover an alternative world of health with our Modern Healers.
- 30/04Our Beltain Party starts at 8 o`clock.Admission free!
- 30/04At 11 o`clock we beginn the new season with Salvesenklang live. Admission free!
- 30/04Our Beltain party starts at 8 o`clock. Admission free!
- Happy 2016!
- More NEWS